Preparing your content
This course is to help you get to prepare for your first website consultation. This course is designed to help you save money on design labor charges. Understanding how to digitally prepare and send your business content is crucial in creating your online presence.
This course provides a list of free websites and open-source tools you can use at no cost to create amazing content for your website.
You will learn the proper amount of media needed per page or post. Also, the purpose of having images and how to deliver quality images to your website designer.
You will learn the best way to check your copy to make sure you are delivering the best consumable content for your purpose.
The benefit of creating a page instead of a post
You will learn why a post is important to support your pages.
What should be online and what should be part of your private webspace
You will learn how to use your website as a true advertising agent and not rely on your website to contain your entire business.
What Will You Learn?
- prepare for your first website consultation
- help you save money on design labor charges
- the purpose of having images and how to deliver quality images to your website designer
- how to check your copy/verbiage
- why posts are important to support your pages
- use your website as a true advertising agent
- where to store your nonpublic content