Domain Transfer – Your Domain ACA
Your Domains Expire Soon
- acabusiness.app – is set to expire on 11/14/2022
acabusiness.club – is set to expire on 11/13/2022acabusiness.global – is set to expire on 11/13/2022acabusiness.pro – is set to expire on 11/13/2022
- Transferring registration for a domain to K360 Solutions.
- You can transfer registration for one or more domains from another registrar to K360. Before you continue, do the following:
- Confirm that the domain is transferable. See Transfer requirements for top-level domains.
- For each domain that you want to transfer, perform the first four steps of Transferring registration for a domain to Route 53.
- To transfer up to five domains, you can enter each domain name below. To transfer more than five domains, you can use the Transfer multiple domains to Route 53 page.
For More Info:
Web and Tech Agreement
Authorization The above name Client (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) has engaged K360 Solutions for the specific purpose of Migration, Maintenance, and SEO of a website (hereinafter referred to as “Website” or “Website Project”) to be published on the Client’s account of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) computer, hereinafter referred to as “Hosting Service”. The Client hereby authorizes K360 Solutions to access this account and authorizes the Hosting Service to provide K360 Solutions with full access to the Client’s account and any other programs needed for this Website Project that are included as part of the Client’s proposal. The Client also authorizes K360 Solutions to submit the completed Website Project to all appropriate major search engines and all directories deemed beneficial.
This Website Project will be developed utilizing either a customized solution, commercial off the shelf, or a combination of them both based on project requirements. The design of the Website will be compatible with PC and mobile platforms (IOS, Android) Internet browsers.
Copyrights and Trademarks
K360 Solutions asserts that all elements of text, graphics, photographs, designs, trademarks, and any other artwork for inclusion in the Website Project, are owned by the client with the exception of proprietary items developed, created, or designed by K360 Solutions, or leased from 3rd party service providers under a software as a service agreement.
This agreement allows for Website maintenance to any of the pages for the duration of the Website, including updating links and making minor changes to a sentence or paragraph. It also includes navigational or structural amendments and replacing large amounts of text or graphics from a page. However, it does not include repairs of attempted updates by Client or any other alterations to its functionality without prior consultation. This service is available from the date the Client’s Website is launched on the Client’s Hosting Service. Major page code, graphics, or functionality changes and additions are included in the monthly rate.
K360 Solutions and the Client agree to work together to complete the Web Design Project in a timely manner. K360 Solutions agrees to work expeditiously to complete the Website Project no later than up to 60 days after the Client has submitted all necessary materials and signed this Service Agreement.
The final Website Project will be published on the Client’s hosting service after which the final, outstanding payment becomes due. The Client understands that K360 Solutions includes website hosting services as part of the monthly rate. The Client will be solely responsible for the monthly rate which includes Website design and hosting service charges. All other services that are timebound will be delivered based on the agreement during our initial consultation.
Website Design Project Copyright
Copyright of the finished Website produced by K360 Solutions will be owned by the Client. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, and computer programs are available to the Client upon request within 30 days. Payment of transfer fee determined in the contract agreement.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Service Agreement, neither K360 Solutions nor any of its employees or agents, warrant that the functions contained in the Website Project will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Website Project is with the Client. In no event will K360 Solutions be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by a natural disaster, the Hosting Service, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control. K360 Solutions is not liable for any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this Website Project, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, or the internet backbone, or any internet servers, the site visitor’s computer or internet software, even if K360 Solutions has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This agreement constitutes the sole agreement between K360 Solutions and the Client regarding this Website Project. Any additional work not specified, or any other amendment or modification to this contract must be authorized by a written request signed by both Client and K360 Solutions. The undersigned hereby agree to the terms, conditions, and stipulations of this agreement on behalf of his business. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties. All memberships, sign-ups, purchases, and subscriptions is an agreement to all k360 policies and contracts. K360 reserves the right to update and change said policies according to K360’s discretion with notice appropriate to the area of policy.
The following content and activities may not be displayed or promoted by the client nor associated in any way with the client’s account or K360 Solutions.K360 Solutions shall be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes violation of this provision and reserves the right to take action from written notification of violation up to and including cancellation of service for the following:
- Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any Unites States State, Federal, or local law.
- Copyrighted material used without permission.
- Material or activities judged by the K360 Solutions to be threatening, obscene, disparaging, or hate-related.
- Material protected by trade secrets or other statutes.
- Pornography, nudity, erotica, human trafficking, and sex-related merchandising, including sites that may infer sexual content or link to adult content elsewhere.
- Content that promotes any illegal or prohibited activity.
- Content that threatens or violates the civil rights of any persons or protected class civil recognized by the U.S Constitution.
- Content that may be damaging to the K360 Solutions servers or to any other server on the Internet.
- Promotion or sale of unsolicited or bulk e-mail (SPAM) software or services.
- Unsolicited or bulk e-mail or newsgroup posts (SPAM) that reference K360 Solutions and/or any client in any way.
- Illegally distributed media.
- Links or reference to any of the above
Chat with a Digital Property Advisor
Simple & secure chat app for large groups & work management.
Microsoft Kaizala is an encrypted messaging app for sending instant messages, pictures, documents, video and audio.
Respect & Privacy
Microsoft runs on trust. We at Kaizala, respect your privacy and never share your data to any third party. Your conversations remain safe – always.
Not an Instant Chat
This is not a chat bubble! Send a request to join our group and develop a business relationship so that you can get your questions answered.
Organizations worldwide have adopted Microsoft Kaizala, making it one of the most preferred professional communication and team collaboration apps.
Kaizala is a highly interactive, all-in-one messaging app with incredibly productive & utility features viz. announcements, task management, survey & polls, schedule meetings, collecting feedback, requesting attendance, quizzes, and more.